« Brad the Hero? | Main | Ali Fedotowsky Hurt in Kayak Accident »

03/24/2011

Brad Womack is on Twitter!

Now we can all legally stalk Brad Womack!  He's on Twitter!  He officially joined yesterday and his username is Brad_Womack.

Brademily

Here are his tweets so far:

@ AUS airport...so happy...this promises to be a great weekend! 44 minutes ago via Echofon

•   gotta pack for a trip im taking tomorrow...after that, bed...thank u so much for the overwhelming response to my 1st day on twitter... about 12 hours ago via web

•   @realitymocks pls no hate mail...everyones entitled to an opinion...thanks for following @realitymocks! no hard feelings here! about 12 hours ago via web in reply to realitymocks

•   @realitymocks well that kind of hurts... about 13 hours ago via web in reply to realitymocks

•   @kshay76 great pic! took a very, very hard elbow to the face from my twin bro during a basketball game 5 days prior to NYE...he's tough! about 13 hours ago via web in reply to kshay76

•   @susanmay15 pleesh, pleesh, :-) about 13 hours ago via web in reply to susanmay15

•   @SamanthaGagnon here's a tweet! trying to keep up so sorry for the delay! about 13 hours ago via web in reply to SamanthaGagnon

•   @justacanadian kings of leon, black keys, anything jack white, and just about all country about 13 hours ago via web in reply to justacanadian

•   @nhundley20 Thanks so much for the kind words and for following us! about 13 hours ago via web in reply to nhundley20

•   @shananigator thanks!! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to shananigator

•   @haleyabby the horse was a way of making fun of myself! :-) Going to upload one of the 3 of us very soon... about 14 hours ago via web in reply to haleyabby

•   @kshay76 done! we'll follow each other! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to kshay76

•   @twins4us2 i have too many plaid shirts!!! thanks for taking the pic! hope u had fun in austin! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to twins4us2

•   @grandma5980 YES! but thankful, as well... about 14 hours ago via web in reply to grandma5980

•   @Jayme_Wx95 Done! I'll follow! Thanks for the kind words! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to Jayme_Wx95

•   @ashl_3y Thanks Ashley! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to ashl_3y

•   @MrHaunted ha!! yes, i listen to Stern and he has every right to beat me up...i laughed because it's so true...and I need speech therapy about 14 hours ago via web in reply to MrHaunted

•   @jonnguyen0721 we're better than ever, yes...we're very happy together about 14 hours ago via web in reply to jonnguyen0721

•   @justacanadian i wrote my own...words straight from my heart...would never allow anyone to write those words to my girl :-) about 14 hours ago via web in reply to justacanadian

•   btw...my bro & his (blonde) wife r in vegas...not me, i'm in austin... about 14 hours ago via web

•   just got back home after a work event w @JasonCarrier1... can't thank all of u enough for the tweets! pics of Em, Ricki, & me VERY soon about 14 hours ago via web

•   @DaLips33 study dammit! you don't want to end up a bar guy like me :-) about 14 hours ago via web in reply to DaLips33

•   @kshay76 I love the story about you & your guy at The Marq. Some of the best times of my life happened there! Congrats Shay!! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to kshay76

•   @bmnelson17 hey sorry for delay...em and I are better than ever!! thanks for the tweet! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to bmnelson17

•   @amberdunnam I can promise you, 100%, that Em and I are not only together but better than ever. about 14 hours ago via web in reply to amberdunnam

•   @stherrien11 I'll post one tomorrow I promise! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to stherrien11

•   @chelsearodg14 Em & I are happier than ever....don't believe what you read :-) about 14 hours ago via Echofon in reply to chelsearodg14

•   @Bruhl1101 hi! Thanks for the tweet! about 14 hours ago via Echofon in reply to Bruhl1101

•   @KathrynSherlock A true friend.... My heart is still broken. Thank you for mentioning her. about 16 hours ago via web in reply to KathrynSherlock

•   @Shawntel_Newton Hey there!!! Hope you're doing very well!! about 16 hours ago via web in reply to Shawntel_Newton

•   @LisaAODradio my tongue n cheek humor.... enjoy! about 16 hours ago via web in reply to LisaAODradio

•   @sensfanforlife I'd like to think of that as my own but I'm sure it's been used before :-) about 16 hours ago via web in reply to sensfanforlife

•   @MudStick @DeAnnaPappas thanks for putting that out there...took your advice and sent her a text about 16 hours ago via web in reply to MudStick

•   @LisaClaire24 hey there! trying to keep up! thanks for the tweet! about 16 hours ago via web in reply to LisaClaire24

•   just received a very thoughtful (& unexpected) gift in the mail from my girl @rickismommy...thanks babe! love you! about 16 hours ago via web

•   @JackieGordon @RickisMommy Hey Jackie!!!! So good to hear from you! Yes, I'm trying Twitter..hopefully I can figure it out. Hope ur well! about 16 hours ago via web in reply to JackieGordon

•   @iwillnsn @rickismommy Thanks so much!! Sorry for the delay...still trying to get the hang of all of this! about 16 hours ago via web in reply to iwillnsn

•   @magikal4you try The Dogwood! Great patio, great crowd, great drinks! Please say hi when you get here! about 16 hours ago via web in reply to magikal4you

•   @DeAnnaPappas Oh Deanna...always wanting to give me a hard time! Miss you! Hope you and Stephen are well! about 17 hours ago via web in reply to DeAnnaPappas

•   @StJon hey thanks! I'll try it out tonight. Still getting the hang of this. Much appreciated! about 17 hours ago via Echofon in reply to StJon

•   @Jill_2728 just followed :-) Thanks for the nice tweets! about 17 hours ago via Echofon in reply to Jill_2728

•   @megan_mc48 Following you now...thanks for the kind words! about 17 hours ago via Echofon in reply to megan_mc48

•   @jessicaking115 @Jill_2728 William Rast, Diesel, & good ol' Levis have great boot cut jeans! about 17 hours ago via Echofon in reply to QUEENOFKiNGS115

•   @Bebeo2 promise it's me :-) about 17 hours ago via Echofon in reply to Bebeo2

•   @MudStick it's me. dont know what else to say. The pp from the show are busy & Im sure have better things to do than take my calls. Its me. about 17 hours ago via Echofon in reply to MudStick

•   @Dreamin89 just joined today. I don't know how to prove it, but I assure you it's me about 18 hours ago via Echofon in reply to Dreamin89

•   @Jill_2728 100% together & better than ever! Don't believe what you read in the tabloids. I guess doom & gloom sells better than happiness! about 18 hours ago via Echofon in reply to Jill_2728

•   @Sarab_H thanks so much! about 18 hours ago via Echofon in reply to Sarab_H

•   @my4redheads OUCH! but you know something...you're right! about 20 hours ago via Echofon in reply to my4redheads

•   Hard to keep up with the messages...thank all of you SO much for the kind words about me & my girl....I'm a lucky guy!! about 20 hours ago via Echofon

• @qmcsusn thanks so much! about 20 hours ago via Echofon in reply to qmcsusn

•   ... Btw Em and I are better than ever. In fact maybe we should take editor of OK mag out for a drink. I'm buying. :) about 21 hours ago via Echofon

•   Giving this Twitter thing a try.....maybe I can finally have my own voice out there...what a novel thought :-)

Sorry for the crazy formatting, but it's great to see him keeping in touch with DeAnna and Shawtel on here.  Of course you have probably figured out by now that RickisMom is Emily

Hugs, Kisses & Roses,

Jennifer Matarese

Comments

The comments to this entry are closed.

March 2014